• Complete application below providing as much detail as possible. (We recommend keeping a copy for your records). Submissions can be made in hard copy or sent electronically to email@example.com.
• All Building or Work Permits require materials to be the same as the original/existing materials. Proposed changes to the exterior appearance of a structure will require Preservation Board review and approval and must be submitted according to Preservation Board application procedures.
• Any or all proposed projects involving a change in grade require special permission from the Corporation.
• Submit one photograph of the existing structure from the street view perspective and one close-up photograph showing where the proposed construction or repair work is to take place.
• NOTE: Work may need a State of New York building code permit, a Jefferson County building code permit, a DEC or Army Corps of Engineers permit, and/or a Town of Orleans building or sewer permit, variance, special use or site plan review in addition to a Thousand Island Park Corporation building permit. Please check with the Zoning Code Enforcement Officer at the Town of Orleans (315-658-2057) and the Town of Orleans Clerk (315-658-9950) to determine which of these, if any, are required.
I/We certify that the information contained in this application is complete and accurate and that the project described will be completed as stipulated in this application.
I/We have read and familiarized myself/ourselves with the contents of this application and do consent to its submission and processing.